Happy New Year ♥

 


What happens?!Did you think that I had forgotten about you?! No!
I'm here one more year to congratulate you a happy new year,
Only this time I did not want to anticipate, or schedule it,
I wanted to sit down as the year 2021 and congratulate you as you deserve.

For those who do not know me there is already a place in this blog for that,
so we will not focus on it. And what are we going to focus on?
In listening to the thousand times that I am going to thank you,
because you really don't know how grateful I am.

I do not want to repeat what we already know, that it has been a very hard damage, that we have all lost someone (few will be those who do not and you do not know how happy I am for you ♥) but also a year of learning.

Personally, I have grown, I have valued what I want in my life and what I do not want,
I have also decided what things I can endure, and what things I do not overlook.
I have had doubts, ups and downs, anxiety, anguish ... and although I have problems like many people,
I am "happy" and "free".
Today they have those "" that bother me so much, but I know that in time they will leave.
I do not want to get extremely sentimental about it, because what I come to is to thank you.

A few months ago I felt the need to change blog and as with many things,
I had doubts and "fears" I thought that my more than 31,300 visits from Jarad were no longer current,
that they belonged to the past, that no one would follow me anymore, because that blog I started it in 2018.

So a couple of months ago I launched myself, Honolulu Utopia was born,
the name may like it or not ... but it is something of mine,
it is something that makes sense to me and with that I had enough.

Speaking of a lot ... in just this couple of months it has had almost 1,500 visits on the counter,
it may seem little but ... what ?! imagine those 1,500 in a room!

My spirits rose, I recovered the desire for Second Life, fashion,
decoration, photography, everything that entails!

And here I continue, thanks to you, my friends, acquaintances, followers, sponsor ... to all, a thousand thanks indeed, because although I would look for a way to continue, since it is a job that I love ... you do that I get up when I feel powerless.

But ... all this you know thanks to whom? Today I'm going to tell you ...

Do you see that little person that comes out with me in the photo? Yes, he has a classic avatar from then,
today he uses SL in a different way, but that person, for that person, I am here.

I do not want to reveal too much to respect their privacy,
but I will tell you that that person was the one who taught me to use programs like "Photoshop",
that person made me my first SL account in 2006 when I did not understand anything at all,
that person is by my side since my 13 real years and today, with my 31
(now that I think about it, it's my age the other way around!) I think I should be here.

Since I always have a blog for certain dates I congratulate for blog,
This year for personal reasons I have not arrived on time, but I arrived today,
which is what matters and once again ... I arrived today, thanks to that person.

So from here I just want to tell that person that I love her,
that she is the mirror where to look at myself, she is the person who finds peace,
the one who clarifies my ideas and the one who has been supporting me all these years and the best and most important thing ... always ,
absolutely always, is when I need.

After thanks come apologies ...
I am Spanish and I know very little English,
so I apologize in advance if something is misspelled,
but hopefully everything has been understood ♥

I say goodbye with a huge THANK YOU and wishing you have a wonderful 2021 !!

I appreciate you ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments