I like your details


 ♎︎ HAIR   #NEW  
Elsa Hairstyle
3 Separate Colors Packs,Propack with 396 Colors 
3 Head Sizes - Material - FullBright - Glow and Tint Hud
Colors change for accessories - Style Pack Include 4 Customizable for your Hair
Inworld ↔ Faga  
Event ↔ Tres Chic  
Marketplace ↔ Faga 
꧁___________________________________________________________________________________꧂

Hello everyone! How are you?
For those who did not see my post on networks,
The blog is temporarily paused.
time is limited in RL and it is the best option,
Even so, I still have some things like the ones you see published.
For those who want, they can continue to see things on Instagram,
Blog and Flickr. Thanks for all these years
and I wish you a Merry Christmas, it's not goodbye, it's a see you later!

As always, I leave you my social networks below.

✉ SOCIAL MEDIA » Facebook  Flickr  Instagram  Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments