Mmm, so good !


 ♎︎ HAIR   #NEW  
Gemma Hairstyle
3 Separate Colors Packs,Propack with 396 Colors
2 Head Sizes - Optional Bangs - Material - FullBright - Glow and Tint Hud
Colors change for accessories - Style Pack Include 4 Customizable for your Hair
Inworld ↔ Faga  
Event ↔ Kustom9  
Marketplace ↔ Faga  
 ♎︎ TOP   #NEW  
Talia sleeveless turtleneck.Deluxe
Inworld ↔ Ison  
 ♎︎ SHORT   #NEW  
Zoe denim jeans
Inworld ↔ Ison  

꧁___________________________________________________________________________________꧂

Hello everyone! How are you?
Today I went back to my friends house, I adore them so much!
Although this time there was no barbecue, I was close to dinner time, my car is full of news! So just a kiss, four laughs and they gave me a drink, which feels good in this heat :P See you very soon!
PS: The pose was created with Animare.

As always, I leave you my social networks below.

✉ SOCIAL MEDIA » Facebook  Flickr  Instagram  Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments