They're going to steal my watermelon!


 ♎︎ DECOR   #NEW  
Atica Patio Set
▹The chair comes with:
▹4 animations for toddlers
▹28 adult animations[including reading a newspaper,drinking,eating and chatting]
▹Control by menu - Adjustable poses - Functionality Swap 
▹Automatic Rezzing Props - Attaches when an animation is chosen
▹Table and Parasol 6Li - Chair 1Li each - Watermelon Tray 1Li
▹Wrap Station 3Li - Pita Plate Decor 1Li - Wildflower Can 11Li - Hud Texture Change
Inworld ↔ Chez Moi  
Event  Tres Chic
Marketplace  Chez Moi

꧁___________________________________________________________________________________꧂

Hello everyone! How are you?

Today I have made my backpack with my laptop and I have come to see some friends :)
We ate a delicious meal together and between coffee and laughter 
I leave you with this photo of when we were setting the table, 
they almost took away our appetizer! 
Luckily our dog has been attentive and helped us, 
although today he was crazy playing with the ball in the sand. Happy Thursday!!!

As always, I leave you my social networks below

✉ SOCIAL MEDIA » Facebook  Flickr  Instagram  Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments