Take care of your babies


 ♎︎ DECOR   #NEW  
Moon Bed
▹The bed comes with:
▹40 singles animations [20 female and 20 male]
▹106 hot Adult animations [53x2] Her,Him,Intimacy and Sex
▹8 erotic dances animations [female and male] - 12 tease animations [6x2]
▹216 sleep-together animations [8x2] with cover - 24 massage animations [12x2]
▹44 animations for couples in love [22x2] - 8 masturbation animations Only in Adult version
▹Control by menu - Adjustable poses - Functionality Swap 
▹Automatic Rezzing Props - Attaches when an animation is chosen
▹Table and Parasol 6Li - Chair 1Li each - Watermelon Tray 1Li
▹Bed 22Li  - Hud Texture Change
Inworld ↔ Chez Moi  
Event  Collabor88
Marketplace  Chez Moi

꧁___________________________________________________________________________________꧂

Hello everyone! How are you?

I'm back to my new home
you breathe so calm... right?
I leave you this nice image of how my dog
she keeps an eye on her puppy, even though I think she's looking forward to going to the pool!
So I'm going to put on my swimsuit and join them to my friend
who is already inside taking care of my little girl.

By the way, you have to try this bed, 
it's too comfortable and with its sheet so soft to cover you in these last summer nights, 
you'll tell me when you try it, for now I... to water ducks!

As always, I leave you my social networks below

✉ SOCIAL MEDIA » Facebook  Flickr  Instagram  Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments