Near the river... look at my smile!

 

 ♎︎ HAIR   #NEW  
Carol Fatpack
Inworld ↔ Doux  
 ♎︎ TOP   #NEW  
Reese.Print Pack
Inworld ↔ Mossu  
 ♎︎ SHORT   #NEW  
Reese.Frost
Inworld ↔ Mossu  

꧁___________________________________________________________________________________꧂

Hello everyone! How are you?

Officially my vacation is over :(
But I keep what I lived, what I learned, everything!
Besides, I can't complain, I live in a coastal city,
sun, beach, swimming pool, barbecues, terraces... I have many things left,
do you want to see them? I'll show them to you :)
For now leave me my post vacation depression :(
and catch up on everything, since I'm going to pieces.

Thank you for the messages I receive especially on Instagram,
I'm glad to meet you:) keep up the good work! I am answering.
PS: Doux's hair is edited with Photoshop.
As always, I leave you my social networks below.

✉ SOCIAL MEDIA » Facebook  Flickr  Instagram  Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments