My room on vacation


 ♎︎ DECOR   #NEW  
Ophelia Bedroom Set
▹The bed comes with:
▹40 single animations [20female and 20male]
▹16 sleep-together animations [8x2] - 24 massage animations [12x2]
▹16 erotic dance animations [8x2] - 44 animations for couples in love [22x2]
▹Control by menu - Adjustable poses - Functionality Swap 
▹Automatic Rezzing Props - Attaches when an animation is chosen
▹Bed 18 Li - Nighstand 1 and 2 . 4Li each - Hud Texture Change Table
▹92 hot sex animations [46x2] - 8 masturbations animations Only in Adult Version
Inworld ↔ Chez Moi  
Marketplace  Chez Moi

꧁___________________________________________________________________________________꧂

Hello everyone! How are you?

I show you a piece of my vacation home,
I am in a small corner, where the sea surrounds me
and I get the sun most of the day!
All day it is very hot, but luckily I have a beach and a pool.
I'm great, a lot of relaxation and friends who come to see me, 
soon, very soon I'll show you more bits of that wonderful house.
Because in a week I'm going on vacation to another place!
Do you want to see it? Leave it on social networks!
I hope you are having a good summer,
For my part, he already deserved a few weeks of rest,
thousand kisses and hugs!

As always, I leave you my social networks below

✉ SOCIAL MEDIA » Facebook  Flickr  Instagram  Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments